[contact-form-7 id=”1836″ title=”Contact form 1″]
- Personal Information Collection
Walesi Limited may collect and use your personal information with your knowledge and consent and typically when you:
- Use Walesi Limited’s wide range of products and services that are offered or for which you may choose to opt-in;
- Make customer enquiries, register for services or other products and services;
- Respond to communications from us (such as phone calls, SMS, email, digital media or surveys);
- Interact with Walesi Limited’s employees, websites such as submitting an application form, completing survey form, use of online and face-to-face services. (If your browser has Internet cookies, enable it to facilitate Walesi Limited’s tracking of personal preferences, pages visited etc.);
- Participate on Walesi Limited’s digital media pages;
- Participate in Walesi Limited’s promotional events, incentive or loyalty programs;’
- Provide information through Walesi Limited’s customer care centers, agents and sales channels or any other affiliated or business dealings with Walesi Limited by which you have consented to provide your personal information.
- Types of Information Collected
The types of personal information, technical and general information that Walesi Limited may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address and telephone number);
- Identification information (such as passport identification number, tax registration number, voter’s registration number or driver’s license);
- Demographic information (such as marital status, date of birth and gender);
- Device, hardware and software information like your IP address, operating system and browser type that you use to access Walesi Limited, our sites, apps and our services;
- Records of any communications between us, and how you communicate with others;
- Details of when, how and from where you visited and use Walesi Limited, our apps and our services, what services you used, what you look at, what Third party Sites and content you accessed and consumed, what apps you downloaded, how much data is consumed and how you got there (for example, if you clicked through an email we have sent you or via an online advertisement);
- Photographs such as those that you may submit for contests or prize-winning competitions.
- Use of Information Collected
We will use the information we collect from you or about you to provide Walesi, and our sites, apps, products and services, to make sure that our products and services, Third Party Sites and content is relevant and provided to you in the best way for you and the devices you use, and to let you know about things we think will be of interest to you.
- Third Party Sites
Walesi Limited website contains links and access to services, channels, content, apps and sites that are not ours, but are owned and operated by Third Parties (Third Party Sites).
We have not reviewed all of the Third-Party Sites, or their respective terms and conditions and we are not responsible for:
- anything available or offered on any Third-Party Site, including any content, advertising, products or service;
- any dealings or disputes you may have in relation to any Third-Party Site.
We do not endorse or recommend any Third-party Site and we are not liable for any loss or damage which may be suffered as a result of the use of Third-Party Sites.
- Protecting Younger Users
There is content available on Walesi Limited and Third-Party Sites that may not be suitable for younger users. We encourage you to take an active interest in what children under 18 watch on Walesi platform, when accessing content using your Walesi compatible device; you are responsible for making sure it is suitable for them.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, parents and/or guardians accept full responsibility for reviewing all viewer guidance information and where appropriate, safeguarding viewers, including children and young people.
- How Do Third Party Sites Use My Information?
Walesi Limited website contains links to and from Third Party Sites and other sites that aren’t controlled by us. If you follow a link to any of these sites, it is important to know that they have their own privacy policies. Walesi Limited doesn’t accept any responsibility or liability for anyone else’s policies, products and services or for any transactions that you enter with them.
- Where is your information stored?
Your information is stored securely by approved Third Party Suppliers under contract to Walesi Limited.
- How can I access my information?
You have the right to see the personal information we hold about you and to ask us to correct any personal information about you that is incorrect or out-of-date. If you would like to access to your personal information, you may contact Walesi Limited.
- Walesi Limited Resellers
When you buy products from a Walesi Limited reseller, the reseller will share your information with Walesi Limited as your service provider. While Walesi Limited encourages its resellers to ensure full compliance with all applicable data privacy or data protection laws and policies and has provided information to our resellers relating to non-disclosure obligations, Walesi Limited is not responsible for resellers’ compliance with applicable laws.
Walesi Limited does not sell, trade, transfer or otherwise share your personal information except in the following instances:
- as required by law, such as in conjunction with a subpoena, government inquiry, dispute resolution or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your security, investigate fraud or respond to a law enforcement request;
- with Walesi Limited service providers, field engineers, contractors who work on our behalf and who do not have an independent right to use the information to which they have access or that we disclose to them;
- with our business partners for Walesi Limited’s marketing activities, in such case no specific personally identifiable information is provided, as such information is generally aggregated;
- with third parties for research and development purposes;
Third parties must in all cases agree to a strict duty to keep all personal information confidential and to use it only for the purpose for which it was obtained.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. We also engage well-known technologies including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), routine network vulnerability assessment and 24 x 7 monitoring of its network. Please be aware that although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Walesi Limited website use common internet technologies such as cookies to keep track of user interaction with the sites, to remember user preferences and to maximise the user experience and performance of the website and services. You can disable the cookie and the information will not be collected. Please refer to your browser Help instructions to learn more about cookies and how to manage their use. If you choose to decline cookies, some of the functionality of a website may be impaired.
- Privacy Support and Inquiries