Our Services

Another Step Towards Digitalization

Walesi has successfully provided Digital Television coverage to the whole of Fiji. 95% of Fijian households are accessing it via Walesi’s transmission using UHF antenna and Set Top Boxes to acquire television broadcasts. The remaining 5% in remote and maritime areas are covered by satellite communication.

We have eight (8) free to air local channels across Fiji:

  • FBC
  • Fiji One
  • FBC 2
  • Fiji 2
  • FBC Sports
  • MaiTV
  • Parliament Channel
  • Hope Channel

Households earning below FJD$30,000.00 automatically qualify for the Energy Fiji Limited (EFL) Monthly Electricity Subsidy Scheme are also eligible for a FREE Set Top Box. Should your annual household income be under $30,000, yet you don’t qualify for EFL subsidies, you may still be eligible for a FREE STB.

  • Just complete our Walesi Subsidy Application and either email it to info@walesi.com.fjor drop it off at our office.
  • Our Walesi STB is available from any one of our three authorized retailers for $99.00 (Courts Fiji Ltd, Vinod Patel Complete Home and Building, or Tappoo).

For more information, feel free to contact the Walesi National Operations Centre, toll free on 0800 321 6600.